Archives & Libraries Department KPK Jobs November 2017
Archives & Libraries Department KPK Jobs November 2017 Available for 49+ Junior Clerks, Librarian and Support Staff
Department: Govt of KPK
Dated: 14th November 2017
Published In : Jang
Situations Vacant : Applications along with attested copies of testimonials are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & FATA for filling up the following positions in Directorate of Archives & Libraries and its branch offices in other districts as per criteria noted against each: –
- Junior Clerk,
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT: –
- 1. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- 2. Quota has been reserved for female, disabled and minorities in the posts of Junior Clerk and Librarian-11. Candidates applying against disabled quota should attach disability certificate along with recommendations of the concerned Standing Medical Board.
- 3. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. Applications of serving candidates will not be entertained without departmental permission.
- 4. All recruitment shall be made on the basis of zonal quota / merit.
- 5. Experience certificate issued only from a government department and countersigned by head of the department will be acceptable.
- 6. ETEA will prepare merit list only for those candidates who qualify the ETEA Screening Test. Qualifying Marks in the ETEA screening test will be 50%.
- 7. ETEA will publish merit list on its own website and top five candidates per post will be called for interview.
- 8. Candidates will be required to contact ETEA Office within fifteen days, in case of any objection over merit list. 9. No TA/DA will be admissible on account of attending tests/interviews.
- 10. The concerned department reserves rights to cancel advertisement or increase/decrease the number of posts.
- I1. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered as per existing governmental policy/rules.
- 12. Please visit ETEA’s official website for further information.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Candidates fulfilling the above referred eligibility criteria should apply online on ETEA’s website www.etea.edu.pk
After submission of online application form, candidate should take a printout of the Form having computerized token number and should deposit Rs. 500/- as per deposit slip appended with the application form in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. The printed application Form (having computerized token number) along with original HBL online deposit slip (ETEA copy) along with two recent passport size pictures, attested copies of the CNIC, domicile certificate, all educational/experience documents should reach to the ETEA’s Office through mail/courier service on the address. Plot No. 22. Street No. 13, Sector. E-08. Phase-07. near Haji Camp. irritability, Peshawar by 30th November. 2017.
Application without documents and after due date shall not be entertained. Application Form will be available on ETEA’s website www.etea.edu.pk from 15th November. 2017.
Last date for submission of online application is 30th November. 2017.
ETEA will inform candidates through SMS about the dates of written test/downloading roll number slips etc.
Note. Please keep your documents and a passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you for filling online Application Form. Read the instruction thoroughly before filling the online Application Form.
Director of Archives & Libraries Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar