Burns & Trauma Center Peshawar KPK Jobs 20 April 2018 Latest Advertisement
Burns & Trauma Center Peshawar KPK Jobs 20 April 2018 Latest Advertisement For Professor, Associate Professor, Programmer, Accounts Officer, Blood Bank Officer, Nursing Supervisor, CSSD Manager, Procurement & Logistics Officer, Admin Officer, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Charge Nurse, Computer Operator, Electric Sub Engineer, Boiler Sub Engineer, Junior Clinical Technician, Female Junior, Photographer, Electro Medical Technician, Medical Gas Supervisor, AC Plant Supervisor, Junior Clerk, Senior Store Keeper, Autoclave Operator, CSSD Operator, Receptionist, Gasses Operator, CCTV Camera Operator, Driver, AC Plant Operator, Incinerator Operator, Plumber, and Carpenter
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: 20th April 2018
Published In : Jang
Office of the Director Burns & Trauma Center, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Applications invited For the below mentioned posts the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunichwa
Apply Procedure: Interested candidates are required to send their application along with attested photocopies of academic, experience documents must reach to the following address before the application deadline.
Address: Plastic Surgery Unit, 1st Floor, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Phase – IV Hayatabad Peshawar.
- Associate Professor
- Accounts Officer
- Blood Bank Officer
- Nursing Supervisor
- CSSD Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Clinical Technician
- Junior Clerk
- CCTV Camera Operator
Last Date : 01 May 2018
Terms And Conditions:
- Application accompanied with Complete ,bio data and attested photocopies of academic experience documents Must reach. the office of the undersigned t Plastic Surgery mt. 1st Floor, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Phase-W. Hayatabad Peshawar) within two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.
- The prescribed application form is available at the above mentioned office @: Rs. 500/-.. All the candidates are advised to apply on the said prescribed form.
- Test I Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Application must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
- if closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- The scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However. the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of Burns & Trauma Center (Director) for review. The decision of the competent authority therefore shall be final.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decreasing any post without assigning any reason.
- Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation / equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claim S age concessions, allowed by the government from time to time. he/she will be allowed under the rules.
- Any candidate may be disqualification /Or excluded from interview if he ,’ she was (a) convicted by the court. of law. ( b) distressed nonpublic Service. (c) knowingly furnishes tiny Use information. (d) suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification. (c) attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidate by improper means) (I) submits forged certificates. (g) tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates. (h) misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should he produced at the time of interview,.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt: Rules/ Policy,
- No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment: Director Burns & Trauma Center, Hayatabad, Peshawar