BZU Multan Bahauddin Zakariya University Scholarships 2017
BZU Multan Bahauddin Zakariya University Scholarships 2017
Department: Govt of Punjab
Dated: 20th April 2017
Published In : Jang
BAHAUDDIN ZAKARIYA UNIVERSITY MULTAN –
University Online: www.bzu.edu.pk Seventeen (17) Ph.D Foreign scholarships under the Project “Faculty Developent Program of BZU, Multan (100 Ph.D. Foreign Scholarships) (Prime Minister’s Directive)” are available on merit basis in the following disciplines:-
- Banking & Finance 2
- Business Administration 3
- Civil Engineering 1
- Computer Science 2
- Electrical Engineering 1
- Fine Arts 2
- Mechanical Engineering 1
- Pharmacy 2
- Political Science / International Relations 1
- English 1
- Commerce 1
TOTAL : 17
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
M Phil / MS or equivalent degree (18-years) for local HEC recognized universities or Master’s Degree from a Foreign University in the subjects of:-
- Banking & Finance
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Political Science / International Relations
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fine Arts
• Pakistani / AJK nationals.
• Not less than 50% marks in the entire academic career.
• Only one second division prior to the last degree is allowed.
• No third division / grade Din the entire academic career. Maximum age on closing date of the applications;
a. 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public & private sector universities / R&D organizations and faculty members of public sector colleges only.
b. 35 years for all others.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship currently.
- Those candidates who have applied to other HEC scholarship programs but have not yet availed that scholarships may apply for these scholarship also.
- Successful candidate will execute a bond with Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan to the effect that he / she shall serve the BZU for a minimum period of five years after completion of his / her Ph.D.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates for the scholarship are required to submit their applications on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work / Publications.
- Selected candidates will be employed as Lecturer in BS-18 at the time they will leave for study. After completion of PhD in due time they will be appointed as Assistant Professor on provisional basis subject to regularization by the Selection Board. • Application Form can be down loaded from B.Z. University web site: www.bzu.edu.pk.
- The Selected Scholars will have to seek admission in Top 500 QS Ranked universities of the World preferably with minimum or low tuition fee.
- Applications must be accompanied with non-refundable bank draft or postal order or bank challan of HBL A/C # 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018 amounting to Rs. 2000/-in favor of “Treasurer, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Mutter. Applicants from abroad most send a draft of $30/- (US) drawn in favor of the Treasurer. Applications without Bank Draft / Challan will not be entertained.
- Applicants for the discipline of Faculty of Engineering must be registered with PEG and valid certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
- A most recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application Form and two extra photographs should be attached.
- Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel within due date otherwise their application will not be entertained.
- Applications must be sent to “The Registrar, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan” by hand or by courier services.
- Last date for receipt of the application is 8. of May, 2017 during the office hours.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Shod listing of the Candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University and top five (05) candidates against one scholarship will be called for interview on the basis of qualification score.
- Candidates will have to qualify the Special GAT test to be arranged by the University in the Main Campus.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency / Post Office / Telephonic Message.
- For further inquiry and information please contact at 061-9210193 & 061-111-229-988 / Ext-1109 & 1107.
DR. MUHAMMAD MUTAHIR IQBAL (REGISTRAR)
|About University::||BZU Multan Bahauddin Zakariya University Scholarships 2017|
|Course Level::||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Eligibility Criteria::||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Study Subject::||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Scholarship Award:||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Eligible Nationalities :||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Apply Procedure:||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Required Qualification:||Mention Above in given Newspaper Ad|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Download Job Application Form:||Click Here|
|Deadline Date For Apply:||April 2017|
- Chief Minister Educational Endowment Fund CMEEF Scholarship Program 2018
- Fully Funded Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) For Phd 2018-19
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarships for Phd 2018 For UK Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarships Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Punjab 2018
- KPK Merit Scholarships 2018 Benevolent Fund Application Form Download
- AKU Scholarship Programme 2018 For Matric Students
- China Government Cultural Exchange Scholarship Programme 2018 NTS Online Registration
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2018-2019 Apply Online
- Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2018 For Masters Degree/ MBA / BS
- Pakistan Reading Project PRP USAID Jobs November 2017