Commonwealth General Scholarship Program Pakistan 2018 Apply Online Application Form Download
Government of Pakistan MINISTRY OF INTER PROVINCIAL COORDINATION, ISLAMABAD COMMONWEALTH GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME – 2018
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarship Programme for the Academic year 2018. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country. Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand & other Commonwealth member countries. The candidates will have to appear in the test of GRE level to be conducted by NTS. The Detailed information of Scholarship may be seen on NTS Website.
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/MBA/B.Sc Hons (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. • Students awaiting result are NOT eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, MBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date of submission of application forms is 7th September, 2017.
National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad Tel: 051-844-444-1