Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 Apply Before 31 October 2017. Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 Apply Before 31 October 2017 . Jobs In Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017. ENGRO Foods Apprenticeship 2017 Training Program Last Date is 31 October 2017. Seats are announce for Apprenticeship Training 2017 At ENGRO Polymer & Chemicals.
Summary For Internship:
There Comes Engro Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2017 applications who want to be come apprentices in number of technologies. Applications are invited for 2 years Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship ordinance 1962 at our Processing plant in Sukkur in the following trades:-
Available Fields: Plant Operator, Mechanic, Technician, Laboratory Technician,
Further details are given below:
Application with complete educational document/certificates copies, CNIC copy, experience certificates copies, domicile copy with passport size photograph attested by a gazetted officer shall reach to the related office on or before the due date. Application received incomplete or after the date will not be entertained.Recruitment will be according to the related institute.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Human Resources Department
Engro Foods limited
Plant Site near Sukkur Barrage Rohri District Sukkur.
• Candidates awaiting result can also apply
• Candidates already undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need NOT to apply
• 65% or above marks are required in Matric, DAE, B. Tech & BSc.
• Maximum age limit is 25 year on October 31st, 2017.
Trades and Eligibility Criteria :-
- Plant Operator (Dairy) – SSC + DAE with 1st Division
- Mechanic (I&E) – SSC + DAE Instruments/Electronics/Electrical with 1st Division
- Mechanic – SSC + DAE Mechanical in 1st Division
- Technician (Power Plant) – SSC + DAE in 1st Division
- Laboratory Technician – BSc (Chemistry/ Science) 1st Division.