Jobs In Islamia College Peshawar 10 August 2018 for Various Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: 10th August 2018
Published In : Jang
ISLAMIA COLLEGE PESHAWAR (Public Sector University) : Islamia College Peshawar desires to fill-up the following position(s) of Lecturers on visiting basis for a period of one year. Test/ Interview will be held in the concerned teaching departments, as per following schedule:
- === Lecturers ===
- Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Sharia & Law
- Islamic Theology
- Political Science / IR
- Pakistan Studies
1. Interested candidates are required to apply online on university website www.icp.edu.pk/jobs.
2. Application forms along-with back receipt (original), copy of CNIC, a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (if any) should reach to the chairman/ HOD of the concerned department(s), Islamia College Peshawar by or before Friday, 10th August 2018.
3. Candidates must deposit non-refundable Rs.500/- on bank receipt attached with online printed form in Account MCA No. 231098405, Code No: 54 (at any UBL branch).
4. CGPA less than 3.00 out of 4.00 shall be considered as second division.
5. All applicants must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
6. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
7. In case of foreign degree, the applicant must produce HEC Equivalence Certificate.
8. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate from their employer/Institution along with the application form.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date, shall not be entertained.
- Errors, omissions, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.
Registrar, Islamia College Peshawar Ph: No 091-9222227-31,
- 03 Accountants (BPS-16)
- 01 Qari (BPS-12)
- 15 Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- 10 Drivers (BPS-07)
- 03 Laboratory Attendants (BPS-05)
- 05 Cook (BPS-02)
- 10 Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- 04 Helpers (BPS-02)