Jobs In PO Box 1402 Peshawar Public Sector Organization 2018 for Office Assistant and Support Staff
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: 10th August 2018
Published In : Jang
Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciIe holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on fixed pay/contrs appointments against the following vacant posts possessing qualification/ experience mentioned against each. Minimum qualification/ experience 2nd class Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to experience and literate person.
- Office Assistant
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- CV’s along with attested photocopies of all certificate,. / diplomas / degrees and CNIC etc should be sent Via the application must reach to the P.O Box No. 140 Post Mall University of Peshawar within 1 5 days after publication.
- In-service employees must send their documents through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Role /Policy.
- Preference will be given to Christen/Hindu applicant. In case of non-availability Muslim sweeper will I offered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete and late submitted applications will not , entertained.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increased decrease the number of post or cancel the whole process.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates appearing, in tests/interviews.
P.O BOX No. 1402 POST MALL UNIVERSITY OF PESHAWAR