Jobs In Women University Swabi August 2018 for Teaching Faculty
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: 10th August 2018
Published In : Jang
Women University, Swabi www.wus.edu.pk Positions Vacant Advertisement No. 05/2018
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis for nine (9) months). For the posts of Professors, superannuated/ retired teachers can also apply (age limit -70 years). In case of equal qualification, female candidates will be given preference.
- Professors (BSP-21)
- Assistant Professors (BPS-19)
- Lecturers (BSP-18)
Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the University website: www.wus.edu.pk. Application processing fee is Rs.3,000/- for each post, payable in the shape of demand draft in favor of Women University, Swabi. Original Bank Receipt should be attached with the application form.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Candidates must clearly indicate the post, they are applying for.
2) Candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should process their applications through proper channel.
3) Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters for interview.
4) The University reserves the right not to fill any post.
5) Attested photocopies of DMCs, degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CN IC, (03) recent passport size photographs, must be attached with the application form.
6) The candidates having Foreign Degree/ certificate will have to provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad.
7) Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
8) Candidates applying for more than one position should submit separate forms with all relevant copies and bank draft/receipt.
9) No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
10) Errors and omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University. 11) All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 23rd August 2018.
Deputy Registrar, Women University, Swabi. Ph: 0938-221193 Fax: 0938-221138