Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer through 38th Graduate Course
Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer through 38th Graduate Course Apply Online June-July 2018 Latest Advertisement.
Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer 2018 Through 38th Graduate Course Online Registration Form (1300+Vacancies)
Un-married male citizens of Pakistan who have completed their Inter (with 50% marks) and Graduation (BA, BSC, BBA, BPA, BS Hons) with 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Physical Standards: Minimum 16.5cm Height
- Last Date for Registration is 18 July 2018.
- For more details and notes visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
|Posted on:||14th Jun 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 18, 2018|
- Commissioned Officer
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 20-25 years till 1st November 2018.
Marital Status: Males should be married and unmarried both are eligible to apply but the married male served the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are applicable to apply.
Gender: Only male can apply.
Height: Height should be 5 feet 4 inch (162.5cm)
Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
- The applicants who have obtained the 55% marks in BA / BS.c, BS/ BBA / BPA & BS.c (Hons) and those who have secured 50% marks in FA. FS.C are welcome to apply.
- The Serving Army Soldier possesses the 50% marks in BA/ BS.c and equivalent.
- The applicants who will be given marks relaxation of 55% belong to specified regions as FATA, GB, Balochistan, JK, District Neelum, Kohistan, Chitral and many more areas will be given the marks relaxation.
- The applicants who have cleared the BA/ BS.c Part 1 with 55% marks and are now appearing in the next Part-02 are eligible to apply by producing the “HOPE Certificate” from the respective Head of the Institute.
Written / Intelligence / Physical Test & Interview:
Applicants have to pass the following test written test comprises of the relevant subjects of multiple choice questions and the physical test includes push ups, sits ups, running, chin-ups and ditch crossing. After that, the successful applicants will be interviewed by AS & RC and will be shortlisted for ISSB Test. After that, the applicants will be sent for medical examination at the nearest CMH and later the final selection will be done by the GHQ on merit basis.
How to Apply for 38th Graduate Course:
- Those applicants who want to apply so they need to register themselves online via given web link below or by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- The registration will begin from 15th June 18th July 2018.
- The applicants will be intimated regarding the test date and interview on the internet for which the applicants possess their personal email accounts.
- At the time of registration, the following documents are required as original mark sheets of BA/ BS.c, F.A FS.c, CNIC for 18 years and if above than 18 so computerized “B Form” along with Guardian’s CNIC and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The applicants who are residing in the abroad possess the Pakistani nationality are required to consult for applying through the Pakistan Embassies over there and submit the application form with Rs.100/ postal order.