Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs October 2017 Latest Advertisement
Karachi Water & Sewerage Board Jobs October 2017 Available For Deceased Qouta
Department: Govt of Punjab
Dated: 21st October 2017
Published In : Jang
Karachi Water a Sewerage Board DIRECTORATE OF PERSONNEL (HRD&A) APPOINTMENT AGAINST DECEASED QUOTA
Applications are invited from the successors of those employees of Karachi Water & Sewerage Board who have passed away during service or who have been retired during service due to total disability for appointment in Scale 1 to 11 under Rule 11 -A on the following terms:
- Any one son/daughter of deceased employees or in case of children being minor the widow of the deceased is eligible to submit only one application for which NOC (on stamp paper) from rest of the successors is mandatory, while the widow will submit “No Marriage Certificate”. For persons retired due to total disability, son/daughter will also submit NOC.
- Along with the application, Death Certificate/Total Disability Certificate, Succession Certificate, copies of Pension Book and certificate from the concerned DDO (where the deceased or the total disabled person used to serve) should be attached.
- Copies of the applicant’s CNIC, Educational Certificates, Domicile and Permanent Residence Certificate, and Character Certificate should be attached. It’s mandatory for the candidate to be mentally and physically fit.
- Copies of all testimonials should be attested. In case of any wrong information, the application will be rejected / disapproved.
- Any kind of recommendation or political pressure can become the reason for rejection of application. Any employee of a government or semi-government institution is not eligible to apply. In case of those deceased or total disabled employees whose son or daughter are already employed with this institution, their second son or daughter is not eligible to apply.
- Age limit is 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in age limit will be granted as per rules.
- Applications that are incomplete or not submitted as per instructions will be rejected.
- Employment will be provided against available vacancies in accordance with the educational qualifications.
- The Selection Committee has complete authority to approve or reject applications.
All applications may be submitted at Room No. 130, First Floor, KW&SB Head Office, KDA Annexe Building, Gulshan e lqbal, Karachi within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be accepted. Those candidates who have applied before are required to apply again. This advertisement is being published with the approval of Managing Director KW&SB.
Pervez ul Haq Director Personnel HRD&A KARACHI WATER & SEWERAGE BOARD