Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Jobs
Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Jobs Available For Handyman
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: 12th July 2018
Published In : Jang
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics,healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body Or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
- Screening, follow up and executing repair and maintenance works at MSF Facilities.
- Responsible for the Field tool box.
- Assist the country Electrician in repairing the electrical installations in MSF facilities.
- Ensure good functioning of water pumps in the facilities.
- Makes Order of required materials needed for repair and maintenance tasks.
- Identifies and requests the equipment needed for any given work.
- Carry out planned maintenance of all: Cold chain equipment, AC units, Electrical and gas heating equipment. Assists the supervision of construction/rehabilitation work in the field in coordination with Base logistical.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 10 years of education (SSC).
- Minimum 1 year experience with other NGO or Private organization within the logistic filed.
- Proficient in Urdu. English, desirable .Knowledge of any other relevant local languages.
- Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary and international Team.
- Commitment to humanitarian values as outlined in the MSF Charter.
Applicants who meet the professional qualifications and required skills should apply with latest CV, Copies of educational documents & copies of experience letters to:
MSF-OCA is looking for a Handyman for its project in Kuchlak Quetta BALOCHISTAN. MSF offers a package of benefits (Salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
Email address: email@example.com Subject:Handyman Incase email is not possible application could also be submitted to below address MSF Quetta, House No.345A-C Chiltan Housing Scheme,Quetta
Deadline for Application: 18th July 2018
Only stortilisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given extra consideration. MSF does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates .