Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Peshawar Jobs Monday 17 July 2017
Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Peshawar Jobs Latest Advertisement
Department: Govt of KPK
Dated: 17th July 2017
Published In : Jang
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private medical international humanitarian organization dedicated to provide medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. Medecins Sans Frontieres is Recruiting for its Women Hospital, in Peshawar: Gynecologist Supervisor (Medical Doctor Specialist II) MAIN RESPONSABILITIES: Hierarchical and technical supervisor of national gynecologists and FMOs in the hospital, in charge of:
- The global maternity activity
- Ensuring the respect of MSF protocols and train the staff on it and medical knowledge
- Assisting the staff with technical opinion and diagnosis, ensuring follow-up and counselling
- Ensuring quality collection and analysis of data
- The global management of her team (rosters, leaves, organization of work, etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments. Provide technical support to MSF project in Sadda Kurram .
•Be on-call (by phone call and/or physical presence) after flexible working hours For more details and online application please visit msfp.rozee.pk or interested applicants can submit their applications, containing Motivation letter, CV and copy of their qualifications to MSF, 19-AC-1, Gul Mohar Lane, University Town, Peshawar or directly send it by email to email@example.com mentioning in Subject “Gynecologist Supervisor-Peshawar
The deadline for submitting applications is: 26th July 2017 NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview.