Military Engineer Services Jobs MES 14 January 2018 Latest Advertisement
Military Engineer Services Jobs MES 14 January 2018 Available For Assistant, Stenotypist, Head Clerk, Library Assistant, Sub Engineer, Upper DivisionClerk, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Supervisor, Telephone Technician, Telephone Operator, Chowkidar , Sanitary Worker, Draughtsman, Laboratory Assistant, Cook, Storeman, MT Driver, Waiter, Naib Qasid, Mali
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Dated: Sunday 14th January 2018
Published In : Jang
- Head Clerk,
- Library Assistant,
- Sub Engineer,
- Upper Division Clerk,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Junior Supervisor,
- Telephone Technician,
- Telephone Operator,
- Chowkidar ,
- Sanitary Worker,
- Laboratory Assistant,
- MT Driver,
- Naib Qasid,
- Only short listed applicants will be called for written test/interview at PESHAWAR, RAWALPINDI, LAHORE,
PANO AQIL, KARACHI & QUETTA. Candidates must specify the place in their application form where they want to
appear in test/interview. Applications are to be submitted only on prescribed forms can be downloaded from mes.gov.pk.
- All the above mentioned posts are on all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in
and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department.
- Preference will be given to 1st Divisions (in the required qualification) however the condition may be relaxed
to 2nd Division in case of Disabled, Women, Departmental and applicants belonging to Baluchistan, Sindh (Rural),
GB/FATA and AK. Incomplete applications will not be entertained and no call up letter for the test/interview will be issued
to such applicants. Submission of copy of matriculation certificate is must in all cases except upto BPS-4.
- Upto 10 percent vacancies (Departmental Quota) are reserved for eligible/qualified children of serving / retired /
deceased MES Employees including ex-servicemen of Corps of Engineers. Indication to this effect must clearly be given
by the applicant in his application. Family ‘B Form’ and discharge certificate of father duly attested will be attached
- Upto 5% vacancies are reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims) of each province/region. Non-Muslims must attach
declaration on oath along with their applications.
- Disable quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations.
- Attach experience certificate pertaining to Govt Department duly verified.
- Govt servants including MES employees must apply through their departments showing their present service
number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- All applicants, are required to attach with their applications, a Bank Draft/Pay Order as following in favor of
E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi. Applications received without Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted:-