Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division OTS Jobs In Islamabad Latest Advertisement
If you want to see latest updated jobs from Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division OTS Jobs In Islamabad you are on accurate place. You will see here jobs for Assistant, Stenotypist, Draftsman, Naib Qasid required in Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad. Applications should reached before 03 November, 2017.
Dated: 18th October 2017
Department: Govt of Pakistan
Published In : Express
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF ENERGY, PETROLEUM DIVISION ISLAMABAD (POLICY WING)
JOB OPPORTUNITIES | Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division (Policy Wing) is seeking to recruit competent and experienced professionals under the following quota:-
Available Positions With Number Of Seats:
- 03 Assistant
- 10 Steno Typist
- 01 Draftsman
- 01 Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. 53/1 /2008/SP, dated 22-10-2014.
- 05 years general age relaxation and other age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Application forms may be downloaded from (www.ots.org.pk) and for further details the same website may be consulted.
- Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to attach. Original documents will be examined at the time of test/ interview.
- Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota of disable, women and minorities will be observed as per rules.
- Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address given below: –
Manager Operation (MOEPD) OPEN TESTING SERVICE-PAKISTAN (OTS) Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6. Bahria Town. Islamabad Ph: 051-2375081 Fax: 051-2375031 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org