It is informed that Ministry of Law and Justice is offering a job titled as Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan NTS Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. NTS Has announced seat for Assistant, Stenotypist, Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Computer Operator and others required in Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan . These Posts are purely on contract bases and Application form with photos and Copy Of CNIC should be reached at IQBAL MAHMOOD BUTT) Section Officer (A-VI) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, S-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9207687, Fax: 051-9201722 .GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN LAW AND JUSTICE DIVISION SITUATION VACANT Applications are invited for the posts as per details given below in the Law and Justice Division and Central Law Offices at various cities of Pakistan: –
Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan NTS Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
Department: Govt of Punjab
Dated Sunday 12th March 2017
Important Instructions/ Information:
- Candidates who have previously applied in response to this Ministry’s advertisement dated 11.12.2016 are not required to submit fresh applications. Their previous candidature is already intact for their eligibility/suitability against above mentioned posts.
- Applications on prescribed form should reach NTS within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview (no documents/certificates are required to be attached with application form).
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
- Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belonging to the following categories:-
- Prescribed quota (provincial/Regional etc) will be observed as per rules.
- Disable quota will be observed as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. 13. The selected candidates may be posted allover Pakistan.
- Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date bf receipt of applications. 10 years, up to age of 55 years.
- Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below. 10 years v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who die in service. 05 years
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the Application Form duly filled along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad within 15 days of publication date of this advertisement.
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
Will be Available Soon
Last Date For Application Submission:
Thursday, 27th April 2017
Will be Announced Soon
For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
IQBAL MAHMOOD BUTT) Section Officer (A-VI) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, S-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9207687, Fax: 051-9201722