Rescue 1122 Jobs Punjab Emergency Service NTS October 2017 Latest
Come on and check Latest Hot Rescue 1122 Jobs Punjab Emergency Service NTS October 2017 Latest Available For Tehsil and district level Emergency Medical Technician, Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, Fire Rescuer, Rescue Driver . These Seats are available on contract basis . NTS has authorized to take test for these posts . Eligibility criteria application form and further detail for this Featured Job is described Below and also can be seen on Monday Jang newspaper Jobs Section Of 9 October 2017.
Department: Govt of Punjab
Dated: 9th October 2017
Published In : Jang
Emergency Medical Technician, Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, Fire Rescuer, Rescue Driver .
Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Kasur, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Machiwal, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari
- Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017,
- Rescue 1122 Latest Jobs,
- Rescue 1122 New Jobs 2017,
- Rescue 1122 Jobs Application Form Download,
- Rescue 1122 Download Form 2017,
- Rescue 1122 Latest Advertisement,
- Rescue 1122 Apply Online,
- Rescue 1122 Newspaper Jobs,
- Rescue 1122 Daily Paper Jobs,
How to Apply for This Jobs:
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment Is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held on 12 November, 2017 at 9:00 am at designated places as displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center or category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through NTS & Rescue 1122 websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & skill test shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites along with the physical & skill test dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated place by NTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites.The interviews shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters/ Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore (adjacent to Jinnah Bus Terminal).At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures at the time of interview and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospitals regarding their physical Inspection (height, weight, chest, eye sight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR. NTS shall allow the candidate to take written test provisionally subject to verification of physical fitness and all records at the time of interview or even at a later stage. In this regard no claim of any candidate shall be accepted. Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria. The candidature / selection / appointment shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, In case any information Is found to be missing, untrue/false or forged.
- No relaxation In age or qualification (Anny/Civil) shall be given.
- Any person with weaker eye sight less than (6/18), Obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage.
- Preference will given to the candidates with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% qouta shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/ she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailing to NTS at complaints nts.org.pk or by calling UAN number given below.
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.